NO post, no beeps, no lights, no nothing under boot up?!

By LEVITERANDE
Aug 1, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello peoble, let first say that I have been trying to solve this for months of searching and asking peoble and none could help me , I really expect to get som help here please.. I have done everything a human can

the ECS 939 starts up and fans running but no beeps , no post and no power lights ar on.. I have tested psu , motherboard, videocard... they work on other machines.. but not mine, I have tried to restet cmos, unlugg this and that, here and there.. and yet not even a beep or a showup on teh screen..
    teh system is new and use to work perfect..

amd 3700 64
    nfoorce4 a939
    geforce 7600
    1024mb
    350w

please i really need to know what is wrong really. I disconnected the proceesor, and no beep, but the mobo is working on other systems..

I appreciate any kind of help

leviterande
    Sweden
  2. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,067   +13

PLEASE bother to read the NO POST guide in the guides forum.
  3. Hypochondriac

Hypochondriac Newcomer, in training Posts: 25

You said the PSU worked in another computer did you, try a different PSU in your computer? I had similar problems, today I installed a new PSU and so far everything is working fine
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.