No power to mouse or keyboard/monitor in sleep mode

Hi, I have a computer that is not to old. It is an Acer Aspire l320.
One day as i was using a program it completly froze, so i restarted.When i did it got to a loading screen just about to the screen where i pick my user account to sign on and it froze again, So i once again restarted and when i turned it back on it sounded asthough it was started up normally aka the beeps and crap it makes when it boots up all sounded normal but i noticed my keyboard and mouse didn't light up like they should and the monitor was in a sleep mode aka it is on but it's a black screen with flashing light at the bottom the same it would be if i turned my pc off but left my monitor plugged in/on.So anyway i waited and hour and it booted normally again.It went about a week or longer and i decided to leave my pc on overnight,when i got back on it in the morning i moved my mouse a little to warm it up and it froze again just like last time so i restarted it and the same thing happened but it has now been a few days and it stll isn't working.Does anyone have any suggestions to try to fix it? i really don't know much about pcs other than how to use it lmao.
Oh, other things i should note.My mouse and keyboard are both usb and they both work on other pcs same with the monitor.
Also i turned my pc on while it was like this and tried unplugging my mouse and plugging it back in and when i plugged it back in it briefly lit up like it should but went out again when fully plugged in.

Okay this Acer has an extremely small 135 Watt power supply. It may be failing. Is this PC still under warranty?

fyi... The following advice may apply to your title "No power to mouse or keyboard/monitor in sleep mode" but probably not your freezing problem

Open Device Manager. Expand USB Controllers. For each USB Root Hub in Device Manger
> Rt click Properties, click Power Management tab, make sure you uncheck the box to Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power

fyi... The following advice may apply to your title "No power to mouse or keyboard/monitor in sleep mode" but probably not your freezing problem

Open Device Manager. Expand USB Controllers. For each USB Root Hub in Device Manger
> Rt click Properties, click Power Management tab, make sure you uncheck the box to Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power
I can't do this as i can't even boot the computer, lmao.

Okay this Acer has an extremely small 135 Watt power supply. It may be failing. Is this PC still under warranty?
No, It's not. Well i'd assume it's not because this computer was bought for me for christmas by my parents and i believe they bought it off of ebay so it wasn't 100 percent new.Is there anyway to fix this problem? Unfortunatly i have no money to buy replacement parts, So if money is required i have to just forget about the pc.

So you might need to change the power supply... power supplies are around $40 if you are in the USA

Back