No signal to moniter through GPU

For some reason my newly built system does not have a connection to my moniter through my GPU. I've tried putting the RAM into A2 and B2 Instead of A1 and B1 and checked every cable. All of the LEDs on my Motherboard/Ram/Fans are working fine. But to my despair, nothing seems to be working. Could it be that one of the parts arent compatible?

Hardware and Specs:

RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x
Motherboard: B450m Steel Legend
Storage: Samsung 970 EVO SSD
GPU: ASUS GTX 1650 OC Edition
PSU: MWE 650 Gold Fully Modular

Is this your first build? Do you have a BIOS speaker installed? If you don't, that can help you diagnose this during the power-on-self-test. If something major was missing or not working the PC would issue a series of beeps through that speaker to give you a clue. Some motherboards have a series of diagnostic lights to indicate a problem.

You could go to the GSkill website and look up the exact part of your memory to see if that works with that motherboard.

There is always a chance that the BIOS is too old for the CPU but that is unlikely if you just bought it since the 3000 series CPU you are using has been supported for a long while now.

As for power....24 pin to the motherboard...8 pin near the CPU and does the graphics card have a 6 or 8 pin power requirement?

Back