Not Working = Frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so im not quite shure if this should be posted here or somwheres else but here it goes. I have an HP Pavilion zv5000 lap top, and ive had it for one and a half years now and its strating to act up. Its seems that everytime i boot the computer and sign in it will do its thing and load just fine but once its done it likes to change my appearance to windows default and than back again to what ever it was, but thats not all. it also likes to prevent me from playing any music and watching movies, and sometimes it even wont let me sign into to msn or surf the net. ive tried many times to fix it with norton programs but that dosnt seem to work. Anyone know whats going on, or above all how i can fix it????

Thanks

the problem could easily be caused by malware, assuming it has an internet connection i would go ahead and get yourself AVG free edition (free.grisoft.com) and make use of that instead of symantec products. also, i'd use ad-aware SE to check for spyware. this belongs in a software forum, probably security & the web, so if you have additional questions just post there instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back