Nothing is appearing on screen

I first had an overheating problem with my graphics card so I took it to a shop that cleaned it with compressed air and then relayed the thermal paste when I brought it home I plugged it in and nothing was appearing on screen. I then realised that my psu fan wasnt spinning. I purchased a new one and it has now arrived but this time everything turns on I can open and close the cd rom but still nothing displays on screen and neither does my computer hit post. Please help me!!!

well after talking to a troubleshooter he says it is the video card that has gone do you think he could be right although the fan spins and also the green will be on.

I f you are concerned about the video card being bad. Why not pull it if possible. Let it boot from the on board graphics. Then you will know if the computer boots up into your os. If not then its another problem. You also can try cleaning the cards connecter and making sure their is no dust in the Pci express slot. The card came out from. The reseat it and see if it works. If it dose not boot after this you will know the card is bad.

The sad thing is my motherboard doesnt even have on board graphics although its a gaming pc lol is their any other way of testing if it works?

Back