NSIS Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at the point where i am seriously getting frustrated. I have looked into every which way i know to stop this error..it happens with every file i try to dl. happens in both IE 6 & 7 and also FF. I had the nVidia firewall installed and took it off..i now have zone alarm suite. i have tried even turning off ZA to see if it would help anything but again no avail. I also tried everything on this page posted here and this page Why do i get NSIS Error again to no avail. the only thing it does now is not scroll smoothly. my screen will now flash and it will be down a few lines. so i am highly annoyed. Any help that you could provide me at this point would be very much appreciated.

i am using zone alarm security suite ( anti virus, anti spyware and firewall ) it was mainly happening when i was trying to get the avg spyware program located here. its the link at the bottom of the page. Someone else please feel free to try to dl it from that site as i could not. I ended up getting it from another source that worked fine. And am now using that as well...any thoughts?

I am downloading AVG Antispyware from your link right now without a problem.

[edit]
It just completed without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back