Nvidia driver update 347.25

michael ellams

Latest Nvidia driver update has anyone had any issues, I have and have gone back to 347.09 only had problems in Sli and I'm sure others will have had so I guess have to wait till they fix it up.

347.25 fixed all the issues I was having with my Oculus Rift. I was getting a doubling of all VR images but now it's back to normal. None of the games I play were negatively affected and I'm also running SLI. What games are you having issues with? Some people will always have troubles with every driver release - and most of the time it's something very specific with their configuration so the software and hardware you are using matter quite a lot and most of the time the problems people are having are not only the driver's fault.

347.25 fixed all the issues I was having with my Oculus Rift. I was getting a doubling of all VR images but now it's back to normal. None of the games I play were negatively affected and I'm also running SLI. What games are you having issues with? Some people will always have troubles with every driver release - and most of the time it's something very specific with their configuration so the software and hardware you are using matter quite a lot and most of the time the problems people are having are not only the driver's fault.
World of Warcraft games running on steam have gone back to former driver and all is good.

Back