NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT or ATI Radeon X1600 Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Face of LA

Man yesterday i got sick of thinkin what to get !

NVIDIA GeForce 7300GT or ATI Radeon X1600 Pro?? i read the review and it even get me confuser! Can Any one help me here??? who tried both????
btw are they DDR2??

Edit: Please use proper thread titles from now on. Thanks.

Hi FoL,

out of those 2 choices, I would go with the 1600Pro. It has 4 more pixel pipelines and faster clocks than the 7300GT. and yes, they both use GDDR2

wikipedia has very good spec charts to compare cards. Nvidia spec chart and ATI spec chart

cheers :wave:

Well, you can run them in medium settings I guess, probably high, but I wouldn't expect too much from a X1600 pro.

Also, you need to have a good CPU, and at least 1 GB of RAM, to play those titles you mentioned properly.

That's a damn great card. I no longer had issues with overheating. It's surely more powerful than the X1600PRO or even the XT. Outclasses the 7300GT.

It's also damn cheap (I paid 109 for it :( ), so I highly recommend it :)

BTW, THIS is the real card, not the one pictured on Newegg's site.

wolfram, you could use some rounded cables. :) Besides looking better, they will help with cooling air circulation. They're not expensive either.

thats so nice!!!!
u think i cud find it at a store?? cuz am not sure if i cud order it!
thanks for Savin me at the last moment wolfram :)

For gaming stick with the X80GTO that you linked to as it will provide smotther gameplay at a moderate resolution.

I prefer using the regular grey IDE cables so this way you can fold them and hide them easier then stiff round cables.

mailpup said:
wolfram, you could use some rounded cables. :) Besides looking better, they will help with cooling air circulation. They're not expensive either.

Yes, I think I'll get some. Anyway, my case isn't extremely messy :)

Face of LA:
If you live in the USA, you can order it from HERE.

Regards :)

Witch one ?nVidia Gigabyte 8600 GT 512MB or Asus 1600PRO 512MB DDR2?

nVidia Gigabyte 8600 GT 512MB or Asus 1600PRO 512MB DDR2 ,witch one is better?pls help.thank's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back