nVidia nForce2 Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaf

Hi! Does anyone know if the nVidia nForce2 Motherboard has an AGP slot. If it has got one, how do i know if its a 4x or 8x AGP slot.

Grateful for any help or suggestions :)

Do you know the Brand/Model of your mainboard ? ( Got a manual with that thing ? ;) )

It would be a lot easier for us to determine the specs that way.

Well i got my pc as a full package, so i got no manual for the motherboard. I didn't get a manual for anything to do with hardware like audio card, graphics, motherboard or modem.

So im sorry on that account that i do not have a manual.

I decided to look inside my pc, and I found the motherboard details. Albatron KM18G Pro. It does have a 8x AGP slot.

So the worry is over :)

most nforce2 boards (thats probably ALL OF THEM!!) have AGP slots and are 8x compliant as this has been developed in time to be included.
it makes no sense for a manufacturer to omit AGP/8x on and mobo being made since the begining of this year (when 8x was being released...)

can't wait for 16x, 32x, 64x... etc. !!

Well I didnt get the AMD 2500. Instead I bought the 2400. I'm a bumbass but it is holding up pretty good at the speed its going. A major thing I see is my PCI video card and hard drive. Other then that its doing good to me. And yes I have the Asus A7V8X-X Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back