Nvidia vs AMD when it comes to drivers (who is best for long run)?

cool.dx.rip

Guys,after having research in net I have come to know that Nvidia r more supportive about there drivers then ATI.I have found that Nvidia are still taking good care about there 4XX gpu on the other hand ATI get forgot their past cards when new series gpu released(said it on basis of driver).ATI just take care well their latest models but Nvidia also takes care of past models
.I want best bang for my bucks which also mean long run in my gaming experience.So which brand should my choice.MY config:pRO core i5 3470
Ram 8GB
PSU 550watt
Monitor 18.5inch led
GIGABYTE - Graphics Card - NVIDIA - PCI Express Solution - GeForce 600 Series - GV-N660OC-2GD
ORRRRR
MSI Global ? Graphics Card - R7850 Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC
Correct me if I m worng.
SOrry 4 BAD english
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Thanksssssssssssssssss

Bang for buck at time of purchase is usually AMD. Yeah, NVIDIA has better driver support.. but with a mid-range card I'd just go with AMD.

If you aren't spending money to keep up with the times, don't expect the latest releases to run like butter. That's pretty much it.

I +1 St1ckm4n, but I have noticed lately, AMD has improved in terms of drivers. Ever since they released the Uninstall utility, I have been happy with AMD. They just need to embed that uninstaller into the installer and then they are fine. But yes, for the long term, nVidia does provide better performance improvements. AMD basically ditched older generations (5000 and 6000 series) in order to focus on beating nVidia. They still support them, but nVidia still cares about older generations.

Back