Oblivion crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys name is paul seen posts about u guys playin some oblivion and was just wondering if u could help me out?? i load game and all but when i go to create a new game it always crashes on me any ideas or suggestions?? plz let me know i have updated my drivers called tech support did everything i could but still nothing had the game since it came out but havent played it yet and i am goin crazy cause i keep seein movies and trailers about game!!! so plz anyone......

Welcome aboard. :)

First, we don't have any information on your system.

Describe what your computer consists of (video card, memory, cpu etc..) and any pertinent details (specifics about the crash... Where does it crash, how does it crash, what error message appears - if any?) and we might be able to help you better.

here my cpu p4 2.4 ghz 2304 ram windows xp professional 256 nvidia geforce 6200 video card. When i run the game it loads k shows the intro and all the part that crashes is when i click on new game click on "yes" and boom freezes the whole comp and crashes i press ctrl alt del and says game not responding thats the only msg i get i get no other msgs

Have you applied the Oblivion patch? Have you tried disabling or minimizing the number of active background applications?

yes i downloaded the 1.5 patch i think it was and yes i even tried to run on just the minimized window turned background and all my vid stuff low just in case it was that and still nothing crashes the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back