TechSpot

OCZ JetExpress SSD controller includes native support for SATA and PCIe / NVMe

By Shawn Knight
Jan 5, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. OCZ Storage Solutions has landed in Las Vegas with their brand-new solid state drive controller, the JetExpress. The controller, designed and developed in-house, includes native support for SATA and PCIe / NVMe. As such, it'll support multiple form factors including...

Read more

2. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,559   +2,900

I've not had any troubles with the OCZ products I've purchased in the past. But with all the negative PR, I'm not sure I want to continue supporting them. All this negative PR has me a bit gun shy.

3. Steve

Steve TechSpot Editor Posts: 2,218   +1,244

They have upped their game since being bought out.

4. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,559   +2,900

Could you (or have you already) present an article as to how they have done so? I don't remember reading anything to strengthen their position.

5. Steve

Steve TechSpot Editor Posts: 2,218   +1,244

The OCZ Arc 100 as far as I am aware has been a solid product, our sample has been working great where was most of the Vector and Vertex drives died at some point...
    http://www.techspot.com/review/863-ocz-arc-100-ssd/

Looking around at places such as newegg.com the OCZ Arc 100 series seems to have received mostly positive reviews from confirmed users.

cliffordcooley likes this.