TechSpot

Ok Here it Is

By kaos12345
Jul 27, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tell me if anyone understand this if you dont i will gladly try making my self even CLEARER.

MY SURROUND SYSTEM IS ****ED!

ok basically i have a On board Sound card which is my MOBO , i am using Realtek Audio on my PC , i recently formated my PC etc and dont everything according to plan, and recently i was trying to annoy my mum by turning my system up but i only got sound from 2 speakers from my 5.1 surround system, i went to windows settings and there all find settings are put down to 5.1 surround system and all the other configs are done, but still get no sound ? by my Bass Box still works and it is still basing.

so why are my other 3 speakers not working ?
  2. snowchick7669

snowchick7669 TS Maniac Posts: 698

Are all the drivers installed?

My surround sound won't work unless Creative installs all its lovely software (I have a soundcard though).

It may pay to check if there is any available software for your sound device
  3. kaos12345

kaos12345 TS Rookie Topic Starter

i dont use speaker software

last time i just plugged it in and played "i think :|" but now i cant seem to hear anything from my other 3 speakers, the 2 rear ones and the center one idont work i changed the wires around still the same signal
  4. kaos12345

kaos12345 TS Rookie Topic Starter

its kool i fixed it the problem was on the Realtek softare it wasnt set to 6 speaker set up it was set to deafult 2 set up :) anyways chears for trying ur best awww blesss his cotton socks snowchick :)

laters xx
  5. snowchick7669

snowchick7669 TS Maniac Posts: 698

Bless her* cotton socks

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.