Ok Here it Is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me if anyone understand this if you dont i will gladly try making my self even CLEARER.

MY SURROUND SYSTEM IS ****ED!

ok basically i have a On board Sound card which is my MOBO , i am using Realtek Audio on my PC , i recently formated my PC etc and dont everything according to plan, and recently i was trying to annoy my mum by turning my system up but i only got sound from 2 speakers from my 5.1 surround system, i went to windows settings and there all find settings are put down to 5.1 surround system and all the other configs are done, but still get no sound ? by my Bass Box still works and it is still basing.

so why are my other 3 speakers not working ?

Are all the drivers installed?

My surround sound won't work unless Creative installs all its lovely software (I have a soundcard though).

It may pay to check if there is any available software for your sound device

i dont use speaker software

last time i just plugged it in and played "i think :|" but now i cant seem to hear anything from my other 3 speakers, the 2 rear ones and the center one idont work i changed the wires around still the same signal

its kool i fixed it the problem was on the Realtek softare it wasnt set to 6 speaker set up it was set to deafult 2 set up :) anyways chears for trying ur best awww blesss his cotton socks snowchick :)

laters xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back