Online seller with delivery to Spain

nichitapavel

Hi guys, I'm living in Spain, and for some reason Spain is the last place where you wanna life because technology sucks very very bad, for some reason everything that I like I can't find it here, so I need your help, please tell me websites that sell gadgets, laptops and over tech stuff that deliver to Spain.

Anticipated thanks to everyone !

P.S.: I also life in Canary Islands that is even worse and is even further than continental Spain...

The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly on the Plain.......

Well, I interpreted your post to mean this; Spain is the >>next to last<< place you want to live for technology, whereas The Canary Islands are the last.

The HMS Bounty went by the Canary Islands one time I think. :confused:

Be seriously, some of our overseas members may have a more substantive answer, I'm more of the warm up comic.

Is this question for real? About every computer company in the world will deliver to anywhere in the world if you pay the cost.

Is this question for real? About every computer company in the world will deliver to anywhere in the world if you pay the cost.

Yes, the question is for real, because every company has a a site special for USA and simply there is no option for delivering in Europe, and the Europe/Spanish site doesn't cut it, the options are limited and the latest and greatest....well you'll have to wait 6 months for that, so yes the question is for real real!

W
The HMS Bounty went by the Canary Islands one time I think.
Be seriously, some of our overseas members may have a more substantive answer, I'm more of the warm up comic.

I don't know to much about Ships so I'll give you a point for that, and I really hope that some European will see this post and will help me!

Back