OS X: Sparrow (email client) giveaway

By mario
Oct 5, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hello TS community,

    I just received a free Sparrow ( license for being a beta tester. I already own an App Store license for it so I would like to give it away to someone in the Techspot community.

    Sparrow, my mail client of choice, is a great Gmail/IMAP email client, supports Gmail's labels, has Facebook integration and recently added CloudApp ( attachments support.

    If you would like to participate for this license just reply to this thread with some story about your experience with OS X (how long have you been using it, is it your primary OS, what do you love/hate about it, favorite feature, etc.). The contents of your reply doesn't matter, I'll just pick one random user from the ones that reply, I'll forward the email to the winner with the license.

    Deadline: Sunday, October 9 23:59

    I know OS X users are really scarce at TS, but hey surprise me :)

    PS: The license is standalone, meaning it doesn't work through the App Store but it is for the full featured app.
  2. eraad

    eraad TS Rookie


    I would like to get in. Switching to OSX transformed my development workflow for good.
  3. SNGX1275

    SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395


    I've been using OS X since 2006 with the purchase of a Powerbook G4 1.67Ghz Hi-Res. Since then I've purchased a 533Mhz G4 Tower for torrents, a couple Mac Minis as media centers, and a 13" MBP for daily use.

    I use screen sharing a lot to control the G4 Tower since its downstairs and I spend most of my time upstairs.

    I use the MBP about 80% of my computing time, the other 20% is split between several PCs I have.
  4. mario

    mario Ex-TS Developer Topic Starter Posts: 399   +17

  5. SNGX1275

    SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

    Bummer. Oh well.

    Congrads eraad.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...