Outlook 2013 emails missing

333robbie333

Hi

So before the holidays I turned my work PC off and everything was fine. When I started it up about a week ago, the oldest mails were on the 30th November 2017. The strange thing is, all my emails dated back to 2012 are still on the server itself. And what's also strange is, when I search for an old email it appears on Outlook, but not when I'm just scrolling down. I tried to reset the view settings to the defaults, I also cleared the filter and I made sure that the account settings were set to keep all mail offline.

Can someone please help?

Thank you

Highly likely that your PST now exceeds the 2GB limit and needs that fix.

As a procedural and security matter, this is a good time to reevaluate "Do I really need four years of email history?"
Your email system will thankyou with better performance and responsiveness by pruning the data retained to no more than one year's content. Business records would be served via an annual archive and backups.

Hi

I had a look and my PST already exceeded the 2GB size (2.2GB). I don't think that is the issue, because when I type in the search bar, then I can see the messages.
Yes, unfortunately they are really important, and nonetheless the emails from last year are missing as well. Luckily I also have a decent system with an SSD.

Back