Over 80 PC Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! My name is Alexandria. I inherited over 80 PC games from my Dad. I have made an inventory list of them all. If you are interested, please email me and I will forward the list to you.

The games range from Doom's, Tomb Raider's, Hexen's, Quake's, & Civilization's I & II. The above mentioned also have strategy books. Most of the others are miscellaneous ones, and old versions, but in the box.

I want a minimal amount for them- they just need to go!

Please email me!

Have a great day!

Are you trying to sell them or something?

Plus, 80 games is nothing compared to my collection... I have 300 PS2 games, 5 PS3 games, 16 Xbox games, 12 Xbox 360 games, 30 box PC games, 72 STEAM pc games.

Yes, I am trying to sell them. That's why I posted
"I want a minimal amount for them- they just need to go!"
I have no time for them right now & want to get rid of them.

I have over 60Gig of Games
Really there are lots

Anyway, you can't sell them here. At least not on this thread, and possibly not on Techspot. The games require keys; registration and accepting the manufacture's licensing. You need to confirm that you are allowed to sell them!

All that... But if the person selling the games make a rendezvous for selling it directly thus all that won't be needed. Also the person can give his/her email address and contact for all that by email.

Also if someone owned something(so it is for her) why should I get the manufacturer license to sell it as it is for her?

Each manufacture has their own unique set of rules. Usually always being displayed on their support page
Confirming that you are allowed to re-distribute the games and all other info stated, then go ahead (to eBay that is)

All are original CD's

My email address is <REMOVED> The site is yahoo. I am unable to reply via the site to send the spread sheet at this time. Please email me directly for the list

Thanks again! :)

I have over 60Gig of Games
Really there are lots

Anyway, you can't sell them here. At least not on this thread, and possibly not on Techspot. The games require keys; registration and accepting the manufacture's licensing. You need to confirm that you are allowed to sell them!

So you just decided to ignore that hey?
You know TechSpot has a Hot Deals forum, where members can try to advertise their products (I think that's why it's there)

This thread we're in is for SUPPORT not sales !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back