Pages not loading right

This resembles a bad connection with an ISP. If that is the trouble you are having I wish you better luck than we have in getting it fixed.

I've seen these symptoms many times, dealing with our crap ISP. Nobody seems to be authorized to replace a box that lets water in every time it rains. And they are never given supplies to try and at least seal the leak either. So every time it rains we are likely to experience disconnects and very bad connection rates. They don't seem to care how many times their IT people are called out to the same address either.

This resembles a bad connection with an ISP. If that is the trouble you are having I wish you better luck than we have in getting it fixed.

I've seen these symptoms many times, dealing with our crap ISP. Nobody seems to be authorized to replace a box that lets water in every time it rains. And they are never given supplies to try and at least seal the leak either. So every time it rains we are likely to experience disconnects and very bad connection rates. They don't seem to care how many times their IT people are called out to the same address either.

So, I am RIP?

Search Google on how to adjust your Router MTU settings (maximum transmission units) to see if that makes any difference.

Back