Panda antivirus 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcrepairs247

:confused: I have a copy of panda antivirus 2005, and have installed it on ateleast 100 systems,but every now and then, and now on my own computer i try to install it,once installed, everything crashes it creates error reports on everything like winlogon.exe, and other importnat programs.

has any one else had this problem if so can you help me :giddy:

Not this one, but

pcrepairs247 said:
:confused: I have a copy of panda antivirus 2005, and have installed it on ateleast 100 systems,but every now and then, and now on my own computer i try to install it,once installed, everything crashes it creates error reports on everything like winlogon.exe, and other importnat programs.

has any one else had this problem if so can you help me :giddy:

I have not had this particular problem, but many, many others. Last Jan (05) in purchased Panda Platinum7, and it was a grear program. I later "upgraded" to Titanium, and had nothing but problems. They refunded me, and I went back to Platinum, but began having minor problems. When they released Internet Security 2006, I decide to try it, cuz I had liked Platinum. Well- with IS 2006, after a few days, it wouldn't lest me get on the internet, so I disabled the firewall, and used Zone Alarm. Then, the updates would get "lost," and it would announce that I was "at risk!" This has all been two months ago, and no less than 8 emails for support later, I have received absolutely NO respoinse. ZERO!!

In short, Panda CANNOT be trusted. Not to perform, and not for support! :mad: :hotbounce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back