Pandora :<

By Ranger12
Mar 1, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 5,310   +238

2. Rabbit01

Rabbit01 TS Booster Posts: 902   +39

Since you're using it on a daily basis. Maybe consider the $36 annual subscription service?

3. learninmypc

It doesn't affect desktop users according to my understanding.I don't use it so it don't bother me.

4. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,446   +324

That's my understand too - - applies to MOBILE device use, in which case IMO,
    they're doing you a favor by defacto reducing your data plan usage and billing :)

learninmypc likes this.
  5. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 1,439   +559

$35 must be pretty hard to come by these days.

6. learninmypc

For some of us, definetely.

7. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Guru Topic Starter Posts: 637   +117

I'm putting every single penny I have into school bills atm hoping it will payoff in the long run. Once I get a better job and payoff school I would gladly drop 35 on a yearly subscription. But for now, something about the music being free makes it sound so much better :)

Blkfx1 likes this.
  8. bobcat

bobcat TechSpot Paladin Posts: 688   +67

If it's free Internet radio you want, there's no shortage of supply, and you don't have to pay for anything. Try for example Shoutcast:
    http://www.shoutcast.com/

It claims "47,339 Free Internet Radio Stations", which should be enough for the time being. ;)

9. adamsmith0123

adamsmith0123 TS Rookie

Will it work if I have a jailbroken device? Can I get it if I install Cydia?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.