Password Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need..

Dear GameJunkie72792

I need this password because some softwares antivir that I've just installed can not I remove. NOD32

I try to remove on windows normal...shown message error, than I try to remove in safe mode..but still i got that's message. So I think maybe if I log in as administrator this would be resolve my problem.

And for you know, techinician in my office just replaced 8 month ago. So...this password on my pc could be on that man.

Can you help me please
Thx

oh okay no problem then, i on the site linked in my sig in the downloads section you can choose from 2 of the tools i use, i would reccomend the 2nd one on the page.

Mind you the site is still crappy but it should still work ;)

Thx

GameJunkie72792 said:
oh okay no problem then, i on the site linked in my sig in the downloads section you can choose from 2 of the tools i use, i would reccomend the 2nd one on the page.

Thx GameJunkie72792

I really apreciate for your help.

Regards

GameJunkie72792 said:

hello (again...)GameJunkie72792

I've just downloaded your software, and burn onto the cd. But the pc can not booting from the cd. maybe cause it's not bootable cd. can you give me hand how to make bootable cd from the curent with the software without burn new cd. If it is impossible too, so help me to make bootable cd with the software.

Just information, my pc already have magicISO and Nero installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back