TechSpot

Password managers Dashlane, LastPass make it less of a chore to change login credentials

By Shawn Knight
Dec 10, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Security breaches and software vulnerabilities have flooded headlines as of late, often leading to leaked personal information that virtually anyone on the web can access. We've heard time and time again that it's a good idea to change your password...

Read more

2. hutchris

hutchris TS Rookie

It seems that the logical next step will be to have the password manager automatically change your passwords on a weekly or monthly schedule.

3. GreenArrow

GreenArrow TS Enthusiast Posts: 47   +30

I would love lastpass if it was more mobile friendly

4. What if your password for dashlane, lastpass, or what ever you use gets hacked? then your in big dudu.

5. hutchris

hutchris TS Rookie

I find it mobile friendly (on iPhone at least). In Safari you can access LastPass from the bookmarks menu, then log in using the fingerprint reader.

6. I wouldn't worry about it. Both LastPass and Dashlane employ miltary grade encryption to protect their databases so even if the hackers get their hands on them, they wouldn't be able to decrypt or break the encryption in a reasonable amount of time.