Password to setup config_Dell C610

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a laptop_Dell Latitude C610 from ebay. I went into the A07 version bios from Dell only to find that the config system is password protected. I have tried booting Windows i.e. with floppy, with CD, etc, hoping that it would give me an option to change the password, but no luck.

Note: My laptop's
Admin Password is Enabled
Configure Setup is Disabled
System Identification
Service Tag: 3SMM61S
Asset Tag: TES290558

I have exhausted all my knowledge in trying to find the admin password & enabling configure setup (password is masked)

Please help me, thanks heaps & I owe you one.

Regards
aquaqld

aquaqld said:
I just bought a laptop_Dell Latitude C610 from ebay. I went into the A07 version bios from Dell only to find that the config system is password protected. I have tried booting Windows i.e. with floppy, with CD, etc, hoping that it would give me an option to change the password, but no luck.

Note: My laptop's
Admin Password is Enabled
Configure Setup is Disabled
System Identification
Service Tag: 3SMM61S
Asset Tag: TES290558

I have exhausted all my knowledge in trying to find the admin password & enabling configure setup (password is masked)

Please help me, thanks heaps & I owe you one.

Regards
aquaqld

Here you go

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/judslat/paragon/

My site has all the help you need and its all free, all I ask is a thanks by email if its of help, the site has a link for my email and you can mail me for further help.

Judslat aka Ididmyc600

Reply to post 'password to setup config_Dell C610'

I'm a newbie in this forum but I already got the best reply on my first question.
Thank you so much, YOU ARE A LEGEND & A GENIE!
All the best & more power to you...

Regards
aquaqld

aquaqld said:
I'm a newbie in this forum but I already got the best reply on my first question.
Thank you so much, YOU ARE A LEGEND & A GENIE!
All the best & more power to you...

Regards
aquaqld

Your welcome.
Always a pleasure to put a smile on a face..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back