PC can't boot up after GPU driver install

ace2001

So it's been a pretty bad few days for my PC.
When first problems started happening was when I was playing a game(F1 2017) and artifacts started showing up on the screen and soon the screen went solid color and PC restarted. It restarted few more times when I watched YouTube videos and such, also with screen artifacts and screen going solid color.
It came to a point when it just entered a boot loop. I managed to restore it by using "refresh your system without losing your files" option and started installing drivers which were uninstalled in the process.
And when I started installing AMD Crimson Software and display drivers it just restarted and every time it did the same when I tried installing GPU drivers.
I've then tried completely formatting my drive and reinstalling windows fresh, installed all of the drivers for the PC other than the GPU drivers.
When I tried installing them it crashed as soon as I pressed install and PC now can't turn on, it comes to the windows loading screen and when it's supposed to go to login screen it just goes to a black screen and shows screen artifacts at the top of the screen.
I should mention that GPU is detected in BIOS.
I've tried clearing CMOS and changing the RAM slot, re-inserting the graphics card, but nothing helped.

PC specs:
AMD Athlon X4 760K
MSI R9 270 2GB
8 GB 1866Mhz HyperX Fury DDR3
Corsair CX500 PSU
WD Caviar Blue 500 GB HDD

Would appreciate any help, not really up for buying a new GPU :D
Thanks in advance :D

Install a cheap graphics card until you can afford a suitable replacement. Repairing a graphics card won't be easy. If you got a couple of years hard use out of it that's not bad. The card is likely dead and tinkering around with Windows or drivers can't get past that problem. Take it out and give it a good look over. See if any capacitors look "blown" and that the card was properly seated in the slot.

Which driver version do you have for the graphics card, go to the radeon program click on about and version number.
It should give you that, bring it back here so we can see it, you may have to roll back to old stable drivers that work.
Or bazz maybe right afterall, you might want to move on to something better.
Either a good temporary GT card or GTX card depending on how your money is looking this month.

Back