PC freezing up randomly

RenameHD

Hi everyone. So these past days my pc is freezing up randomly. And even once I started playing some games my PC started smelling as burning ruber. So immediately I turned everything off and went to look whats wrong. So the smell was coming from my PSU and I opend everything up and vacumed it. So after that I put everything together and turned on the PC and I noticed that the FANS were not working so I manually started them and they are working from now. Just wondering could that be the problem?

P.S Sorry for bad english skills.

System Manufacturer: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD
System Model: MS-7599
Available OS Memory: 6144MB RAM ( 1333 ) I belive.

Upgrade your power supply to 650w you will not have any problem while playing games gpu fetches more power and your power supply is getting heated

Sorry I just checked you mentioned that fans were not working... this was most probably due to that only there might be dust in your pc. clean it. blow air through it rather than vacuum .

When you smelled burning from your PSU that should have been a good indicator that it needed replacing.

However, Run some tests such as Memtest to check your RAM. While. I am inclined to say your PSU could be causing a great deal of the problems. Faulty ram could also cause PC freezing. It would be a good idea to check all your components functionality. When PSU's malfunction they could potentially ruin the whole system.

When you smelled burning from your PSU that should have been a good indicator that it needed replacing.

However, Run some tests such as Memtest to check your RAM. While. I am inclined to say your PSU could be causing a great deal of the problems. Faulty ram could also cause PC freezing. It would be a good idea to check all your components functionality. When PSU's malfunction they could potentially ruin the whole system.
Yeah im looking for a new PSU. But none good available in my city. So yeah ill leave some test results here later :) thanks for the upcoming help.

Ugh also it seems that I can move my mouse when it freezes and I can speak on skype. They can hear me also and I can hear them!

Yeah, it's hard to determine what exactly was affected by your PSU malfunction But, that should definitely be the first step to fixing your issues. Or, at-least minimizing future complications. You will not need a 650W PSU as another suggested. For your build a quality 500W PSU would be more then enough. Where do you live? I'm sure I can find a decent PSU for you.

Yeah, it's hard to determine what exactly was affected by your PSU malfunction But, that should definitely be the first step to fixing your issues. Or, at-least minimizing future complications. You will not need a 650W PSU as another suggested. For your build a quality 500W PSU would be more then enough. Where do you live? I'm sure I can find a decent PSU for you.
Well I live in Europe, Latvia you can leave the PSU names and I can look for them in my country stores for sure.

Antec Neo Eco 520C
That power supply is pretty cheap and of quality construction here in the states. Hopefully it isn't very expensive where you live. It would serve as a good power supply upgrade for you.

Antec Neo Eco 520C
That power supply is pretty cheap and of quality construction her in the states. Hopefully it isn't very expensive where you live. It would serve as a good power supply upgrade for you.
Ehh cant find non in my country..can you name some more ? Only one I found with the Antec Neo Eco was 400w one.

Back