PC Gaming Advice

Hello,
I'm not 100% sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum spot but I'll give it a go here anyway. I'm looking into buying a good gaming PC that can run League of Legends, Steam games, and stuff like that. The main game I play is League of Legends and I at least would like it to run at max for that game. If anyone could help me that would be great.

$1,000 is a good budget for a decent gaming PC. I'm sure JC713 will hook you up. But, do you already have any peripherals? Such as: Monitor,Keyboard,Mouse, etc...

Also, will you need to buy an OS in addition to the rest of the parts. Things like peripherals and OS can really eat up a budget as they are necessary for operation.

League is really not that demanding of hardware. My daughter runs it quite fine on her 2+ year old Thinkpad Edge laptop with an AMD X2 Athalon cpu and onboard graphics.

What would help us more is if you could tell us the type of Steam games you want to play. PC games for the most part are more demanding of the gpu.

League is really not that demanding of hardware. My daughter runs it quite fine on her 2+ year old Thinkpad Edge laptop with an AMD X2 Athalon cpu and onboard graphics.

What would help us more is if you could tell us the type of Steam games you want to play. PC games for the most part are more demanding of the gpu.

Yeah, it is not demanding at all.

This is what I would recommend:
CPU: AMD FX-6350
Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0
CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo
RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance
SSD: OCZ Vertex 450 128GB
HDD: 1TB Caviar Black
GPU: EVGA GTX 760
PSU: Corsair TX650
Case: Corsair 200R

That brings you to less than $1000. I can cut back on some things, but this is the ultimate build that can play any game at high settings.

Back