TechSpot

PC Oblivion help

By morrowindmaster
Sep 3, 2007
  1. i have a brand new windows vista it is an asome computer but for some reason oblivion wont work. it loaded perfectly but when i hit play on the start screen with the options and data file on it, it gos away and a small black box comes up in the top left corner and then microsoft windows pops up and says " oblivion has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a soulutiong is available." and it never notifys me. ive called bethsada softworks and they said its not compatable for vista btu i have some friends that can play on vista. plz help me cause i just beat morrowind and now i wont to move on.

2. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,273

3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,704   +397

Please make an attempt to post in the correct forum, it is almost like you intentionally screwed this up, because this is a SUBFORUM of a general discussion forum. I'm going to move it, but please read the link in my signature before posting on this site again.

4. morrowindmaster

morrowindmaster TS Rookie Topic Starter

sry

im sry im realy new to this

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.