PC Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know much about this area of PC's so did a search and was advised to run hijack this and post a log to this forum.

The problem I have I think is related to a file picked up and quarantined each time the system starts norton antivirus detects a b.exe file in c:\windows but it is never there to delete.

The problems I have is this seeming infection and I am also having problems opening task manager in fact I cant open it no matter how I try. It also takes about 5 attempts at start>>turn off computer>>shutdown for the pc to shut down and it takes about 5 minutes to shut down.

Anyway as advised here is the HJT log.

Any help much appreciated.

If I need to do anything dangerous to fix this could you please tell me what to do before I change anything to put the pc back to how it was if it doesnt work.

Thanks

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of omrrsm only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back