PC Restarts 100 times before booting correctly

Hi I am fairly new here and I have been having major issue's with my PC here is the problem:

Ok so basically when I switch my power on it will instantly turn off from 1-10 seconds
the time is random, sometimes I get to windows loading screen, sometimes I don't.
This repeats from 1-100 times until it finally becomes stable and stays on.
However sometimes it will stay on completely such as right now, the only reason I am posting this topic is because my PC has stayed on, tomorrow might be a different story.

The problem accrued around 1 month ago, my PC would do this problem exactly but would only need to restart 2 times, rather than a random amount of times until it works.

Things I have tried, or done to help the situation:
I have a graphics card which has been replaced, the problem persisted with both of them which leads me to believe its not that.

I have 4 Ram slots, 3 off which are used and 1 ram was recently installed, but again the problem persisted before I bought the RAM.

I have reset my BIOS and I took out the battery for it to reset, the problem still accrued.

I formatted Windows, the problem still accrued.

The only thing I have not done is replace my PSU, the power cables ect.

While doing this process I did get a beep code which has now gone, but the beep code was 1 long 3 short (Asus motherboard) which apparently was (VGA Card) but I never touched the VGA Card to solve the problem....weird right?

My Question:
Has anyone ever had this kind of problem or suspect what the problem could be?

Thanks in advanced.

Back