PC Software Updater

Hi Here are 12 free suggestions by Tim Fisher! https://www.lifewire.com/free-software-updater-programs-2625200
Here's a quote taken from the above article!

"By no means do you have to use a software updater to update your outdated software. Checking for a new version yourself, and then downloading and updating manually, is certainly an option. However, a software updater makes the process really easy. The fact that all of these excellent ones are completely free is even better."

Not all software updaters are all that some of them are full of problems that you don't need if the software is working just fine.
Adobe, firefox, ms and anything else has its own self updater that will give you a choice to download, deny it or let it auto update.

I've tried a few.
Didn't like 'em.
Just about all my serious programs can self update with notifying me before updating.
I usually click the update button when I start a program just to be sure.
Even though I have them set to check for updates on starting.
Example---
screenshot_27.jpg

Maybe I'm old fashion but doing it manually and knowing whats on my machine with my knowledge of it.
I think anyone with enough sense doesn't want to come home from work or school and find their machine not working or bootable thanks to third party updater junk.

Back