PC Surround Sound Issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishST

Right I have currently got this on my PC - http://www.medionshop.co.uk/P23ShopImagesUK//40/402B313460F342FCE10000000A00004A.jpg in which the information for that is as follows:

Features
Easy connection to PC computer and audio products
For connection to PC computer 6 channel surround sound cards
Subwoofer with powerful bass output
Built-in amplifier in subwoofer
Output Power:
1 x 20 Watts - Subwoofer
5 x 5 Watts - Satellite speakers
Volume control for front, rear and centre speakers
Bass volume control
Power LED indicator
ON / OFF Switch
AC 230 V ~ 50 Hz

Connections / Jacks:
5.1 channel audio input

Included
1 x Subwoofer
5 x Satellite speakers
3 x Adapter cable, audio adapter with audio RCA Jack to 3.5 mm audio connector
AC Power adapter

System requirements
Sound card with 5.1 channel output
Dolby 5.1 digital decoder
Also works with normal 2 channel sound cards without a 5.1 function

The sound is good on it but i want it to be louder with the BASS on songs having a better effect if ya know what i mean) any ideas on what i can buy to make it better, I live in England btw incase ur gonna give sites etc lol

nyhelp on what i could buy to improve on my sound system on my PC would be appreciated hugely THANKS :D

try to use the equalizer built into media player or winamp. If your sound card supports it, you might be able to adjust the bass/treble level from the volume control program. However, 20 watts won't give you impressive bass.

Thats easy. Assuming that you are using Windows 2000 or Windows XP, clcik on start---->All Programs--->Accessories--->System Tools--->System Information.

In the system information program, click on "Components", which will display a list of devices installed in your PC, then click on "Sound Device" which will then display your sound card info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back