Pc Turns on but no display, keyboard or mouse

I have seen this question asked here about 3 4 times but no proper solution.

Pc turns on. Gpu fans cpu fan casing fans all running but moniter says no signal, mouse and keyboard doesn't light up.

Anyone got this problem and got the solution.

I have tried:
Changing cmos battery,
Swapping rams

Sometimes it does come up but if shut it down its back to square one.

We need more information. Is this a new build or was this a working PC that quit working? Which parts are you using here?

Want me to guess without more info? It sounds like your PC is trying to POST with incorrect RAM settings. It turns on and off until it sets the RAM to a default speed that your machine will run at and then it starts again on the next boot. The solution to that problem is to start with the RAM running slowly, like 2133MHz, then try faster speeds. Just because RAM says it runs at a speed does not mean it will run at that speed in your machine.

You can mitigate this by checking QVL on your motherboard manufacturer's page or check the RAM manufacturer's page for recommended RAM kits for your board.

Want me to guess without more info? It sounds like your PC is trying to POST with incorrect RAM settings. It turns on and off until it sets the RAM to a default speed that your machine will run at and then it starts again on the next boot. The solution to that problem is to start with the RAM running slowly, like 2133MHz, then try faster speeds. Just because RAM says it runs at a speed does not mean it will run at that speed in your machine.

You can mitigate this by checking QVL on your motherboard manufacturer's page or check the RAM manufacturer's page for recommended RAM kits for your board.
My bad I didn't gave any info.
Firstly I am not a tweaker, it was always running at stock.
My pc specs are
Intel xeon e3 1270
16 gb ddr3 ram
Amd R9 280x
GIGA BYTE H81 MOBO
SAMSUND 870 SSD
ETC

I tried swapping 1 ram stick, same issue tried with other one same issue.
The issue got set for a day when I replaced the cmos battery. But after a restart the issue was back.

This was a working pc for 2 years. It does had some problems but you know a restart helped me out everytime. So I just let it be.

I would swap out for a known-good power supply. It could also be an iffy video card. My first guess was re-seating RAM but you have done that already. If you can make a boot USB drive of Memtest86 from Passmark software (free) you should boot to that before it runs Windows. Run 4 passes of that and see if it flags any errors.

Back