PC won't boot after new graphics card installed

So after Installing new Graphics card in my Pc it wont boot I only see the Big circle main Light while the small red one don't which usually blinks when my computer is working. We already look inside and every fan is spinning including the fan in the Graphics card. We already try a lot of things and still don't know the cause Monitor is just pitch black and I hear no sounds because I don't have Internal speaker. So yeah we bought this Afox Geforce G210 it doesn't have power port you just need to insert it in the Pci-e slot so I put it in the Pci-e Slot x16 which is the single slot this motherboard has. We already bought 1080 Monitor and it still didn't work, disabled the Display adapter "Intel" and uninstalled it's past drivers, Also Boot in Safe Boot Minimal, Changed the Bios setting PEG/PCI and the Dram from "auto" to "800", Removed the Ram and Cmos battery, and it can't be Power Supply because we have a "700W" power supply and We already brought back the Graphics card and it works in their Pc . And yes we did put the Vga cable in the Graphics card and tried to put it on the Motherboard and still no luck :( , is this because of the startup because mine is on selective which should have been Normal

My Specs:
Pentium Dual-Core E6500 2.93GHz
Onboard Graphics: Intel GMA 4500
Trying to use: Afox Geforce G210 (DDR3 LP EOL)
Fortress 700W PSU
Foxconn Motherboard G41MXE-G41MXE-K (Bios: American Megatrends inc. 080015 9/30/2010) Do I need bios update?
because the one in motherboard manufacturer website is for 64bit *its a hard life :)
Monitor: Benq GW2270 (1080)
Windows 8 32bit

1. confirm working condition of the new card - does it work in any machine?
If not, consider making RMA request.
If so,
2. review motherboard manual in depth and make correct choices in setup - does it work?
If not, get help with setup. If still not, try another card and prove that the PCIe slot and motherboard work properly - if so, consider making RMA request

Question about motherboard BIOS update, review manufacturer's description of BIOS update - apply ONLY if it addresses a specific known problem - too easy to 'mess up' IMHO.

Yes it does work on other Pc because we already got it Changed and the new one they gave us works on theirs
Yes the fan in the Graphics card works and I put the monitor cable to the Graphics card

That is the only one in their website for my Motherboard but I did try running it but a Command prompt appears fast and says this "thing" does not support your windows system they say probably because it is only for 64bit

"That is the only one in their website for my Motherboard but I did try running it but a Command prompt appears fast and says this "thing" does not support your windows system they say probably because it is only for 64bit" - I translate to mean that you found BIOS update software for your motherboard, but it would not run as it requires a 64 bit operating system. As I mentioned above, I would not update BIOS unless I had a clear indication of the need to do so. Introducing and running a basic video card is unlikely to require it.

If you really wish to update, I would use the version of FOX LiveUpDate from the website.(http://www.foxconnchannel.com/ProductDetail.aspx?T=motherboard&U=en-us0000483) ..read manual and instructions twice... and consider the one of the updates from the list of 5 or 6 (most recent is 964F1P10 579KB 11/7/2011). I see no indication that this will solve your problem. A number of folks indicate issues with running FOX LiveUpdate so there is some risk to attempting this procedure (it may be that this 'utility' requires a certain version of Windows - like Vista, which you do not have)

"Yes it does work on other Pc because we already got it Changed and the new one they gave us works on theirs" - I think you are saying that the vendor gave you a replacement card which they said was tested on one of their machines. I am not sure that gets it working on your system. Did you see it working?

If you have verified that the video card works in some other machine yourself, then you have to suspect your system. In your case that means that you need to try out another "known good" video card using the PCIe slot on your motherboard. You might have a faulty PCIe slot.

"is this because of the startup because mine is on selective which should have been Normal" - I am not sure I understand.

""is this because of the startup because mine is on selective which should have been Normal" - I am not sure I understand. " from msconfig, I think I won't be needing to update my bios but thanks so much. Yes I did saw it working on theirs because I went to them.
About the Pcie slot the Graphics card don't need External power so it gets it's power from the Pcie slot because the fan is working
so I think the Pcie is working? thankss

So, it is not so likely that it is a problem with the card. This leads to possible issue with the PCIe slot itself. Inspect it thoroughly with light and magnifier..... I had a small clipping from manufacturer down in slot and it would not run til I removed it. After full inspection, if it did not work, I would try another 'known good' card in that slot.

I looked up the Afox Geforce G210 (DDR3 LP EOL) and did not see any compatibility issue, but that is always possible. http://www.afox-corp.com/en/products_details.asp?proid=49&typeid=47&id=0 . They may offer support by email.

Have you tried using a DVI cable? On your monitor, is there a on screen menu where to change the input from VGA to DVI, etc..? Do you hear any beeps coming from the mother board as it's booting up?

It don't boot, but my "Fixer" said it might be the Pcie slot maybe it was just clogged with dirts inside so we would just use a Blower (I think) and see if it works but if it don't, We are thinking of buying a new Motherboard or a Pcie Riser * hope it works, Anyway
Thanks for the all the help ( I was actually shook and happy that you actually went that far thank you so much hahahahaha)

Back