TechSpot

Photo-based social network We Heart It nets $8 million in funding

By Shawn Knight
Jun 27, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Odds are that you’ve never heard of We Heart It. No, it isn’t a music streaming service or the latest online dating website. Instead, We Heart It is a photo-based social network that blends elements of Pinterest with the fresh...

Read more

2. Really? We need less of this crap tbh.

gcarter likes this.
  3. gcarter

gcarter TS Rookie Posts: 44   +13

FFS - All these "startups" nowadays churn out the same sh*t... hey look, join our photo sharing, video sharing social site... we're better than facebook nonsense!

If I see / hear about another flippin photo sharing, facebook wannabe start up being drowned in venture capitalist cash, I'm gonna tip something over!

Oh and look where they are based, ruddy California.. aint that a shocker!

4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,174   +761

There seems to be as many social networking apps as there are social networking subscribers nowadays. In 20 years time you'll hear a person say "In my day we used to use Facebook & Twitter". Then the other person will answer "never heard of them".

gcarter likes this.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.