Photos question

learninmypc

I click start>All Apps>Photos, where on my pc are they located? They are imported from my ipad/iphones..

Ok, I don't know if you have W10 or not, nor do I know (remember) if W7 had it, but when I have my iphone/ipad hooked up to the pc, I have the option to save (upload) my pictures to My Photos. I would like to know where on my pc they are saved.
My first post is how I get to My Photos. I already have my 19.000 plus photos backed up. Where on my pc are these hiding?

The Path should be My Documents\My Photos

When you get there, dbl-click on the column heading Modified Date and your newest pic should be at the top

If you have any photo which is named (other than the default IMG 100_1065.JPG style), try searching for it starting in
\users\yourlogin\

Ok, searching for 100_ simply brings those pictures up, nothing more. BUT, in the top right corner are 3 dots ... clicking those dots bring up a menu, clicking on Settings it brings me to a list of the folders PHOTOS.JPG etc, etc, etc in other words, I guess another "copy" of my 17.000 plus pictures.
It used to give me the option of where to save them, not now. Thank you @jobeard :)

Last edited:
Back