Pixelated images.. really confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
on internet explorer and firefox.. after trying to listen to something on wikipedia i needed to download a java thing on there so i did and then noticed later all my images became blurry there after.... tried system restore.. and i got firefox to see if it wasnt just IE... now i have no idea wuts left for me to do... every single kind of image is blurry and ****ed up.. except basic text.. on the internet... most of the logos are screwed up and stuff like this websites... need HELP.. also.. im on a vista and never had a prob before and i was using IE 7.. so im all updated... also my comp is high end so this is something wrong with the application or a setting

You have already tried a system restore, so now try and reload your video drivers. If you can supply your system specs, we can supply a location for the drivers for you... Is that fair?

what psu do you have, and other system specs, please download PC wizard and install it. Go to FILE< SAVE AS and click ok. THe copy the text from that file to this thread along with your PSU make and model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back