Please help: Intel Core i9-11900KF with a H510M H V2 motherboard

Hello! I just bought a new computer and I'm a bit worried that this motherboard is not suited for my processor: Intel Core i9-11900KF (64 GB RAM) or for my graphics card: RTX 3060 (12GB RAM).

I bough this computer so I could do 3D sculpting and animation in Blender, and for gaming; and when I say gaming I mean: Cyberpunk 2077, Alan Wake 2, Dead Space Remake, Resident Evil 4 Remake, etc.

I was expecting a B5260 motherboard, which from what I've read, would be much better suited for an I7-11700K processor (these were the specifications of the computer I wanted to buy), but the computer I received has a a different motherboard and this different processor.

I tried talking to the seller I bought it from, telling him the H510M H is a weaker motherboard compared to the B560 but he cut me short saying I'm mistaken, that the difference between them is negligible and I shouldn't worry.
I'm not that tech savy but from what I've read, wouldn't a H510M H motherboard hamper performance on an I9-119KF and a RTX 3060? Wouldn't it hamper perfomance on a i7 - 11700K as well?

Back