Please help Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i have an HP 7935 and the sound was working fine then the motherboard fried and we sent it away to get fixed i got it back and the sound worked fine then it fried again, and fixed it again now it has absoluteley no sound, i have a yellow exclamation mark on my Multimedia Audio controller and Philips CDD4851 cd-r/rw. I have Windows XP and AC 97 sound i believe. I checked the BIOS and it says Sound ON and the volume control doesnt help, please help

i have tryed googling and i just cant find a solution i hope that someone can help cuz i have been trying to figure this out for months

How did your mobo get fried 2-3 times in a row?

Go to google.com and search AC97 then go to the manufac's website and download the latest patch... I could give you the AC97 patch myself ( I got it on my comp in a .zip ) but I dont think I can transfer a .zip in the forums

Also... Welcome to Techspot! ;)

The Beeping is your computer itself, has nothing to do with your speakers / sound... Also have you tried using a headset and see if it's the speakers blown?

yeah i heard nothing from my headset, i cant even use volume control now beacuse it says i need mixer devices?

help with this problem please?

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have deleted your other thread for this problem. Please don`t open any more threads for this. Thanks.

Go HERE, download and install the drivers for your system.

See if that helps.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

i got the same kind of problem. my computers sound stopped working. i have tried using multiple speakers and headphones but it doesnt work. i looked up the drivers and one is missing. ill post more details later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back