Please help well ... better not help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarstone

Some people have the mind too small to realize that the needs of the people are not the same throughout the world and what may seem insignificant to some, it is very important to others, if you do not support comments that are not giving any contribution to solution . Thank you very much.

I think you misunderstood Zarstone,
I think that person was asking for some context to know how to answer the question.

I Agree with Zarstone

I tend to side with Zarstone after reading the reply, of cause he didnt know what he was talking about thats why we ask question isnt it ? A simpler answer would have been they are both the same ? and maybe a why do you ask , i thought one was a dual core and one was like a hyper thread set up but obviously i dont know either ! we're all not einsteins (in training) means learning .
sorry if i put this post in the wrong spot ?:)

Hope this helps

Hi Zarstone at the top of the techspot page is a search page which you can type a question in which usually will take you to forum question that have been answered before concerning the same question as you want answers for, if nothing comes up there then you basically have to post a new thread like you have already done.
I think thats how it all works here as im still a noob to hope i have helped a little? look forward to trying to help you in the future if i can .

Yes, i didnt know what the hell i was doing when i did my first post just thought your answer was hostile even though you you said (no offense) thats from my point of view anyway :confused: techspot is a place where you help people not belittle them sorry if this offends you:(

The point is to understand that large companies in some places do not have the same service than others and certainly not for geographical reasons we are in the privileged ... we do not have the latest technology and is also very expensive which is why we seek a solution by this way Believe me that if there's no alternative ... I would take you to all my problem is in the dell laptop to lock because I'm the third owner and I have no data of the original purchaser and I transferred the information password for the bios. I bought via mercadolibre.cl and I have no warranty or technical service.

Zarstone, you are from Chile I get that. I'm from Ecuador, and manufacturer tech support is less than stellar here as well. That said, your particular needs do not override the rules and guidelines set forth in this forum. If you came here after searching Google for help, then you may have noticed we explicitly state we DO NOT offer password support to users. We do have a nice thread with many pointers but opening a new thread for something we just said we do can't support is not the way to go.

Also, your behavior in the forums, opening a variety of threads out of nowhere is not the best way to get you started. Please read our guidelines and go along with those few basic rules to remain in good standing: https://www.techspot.com/vb-faq.html

Julio, Yo creo que estaria mucho mejor a decir "zarstone" estas cosas en Espanole. Porque su Englais es un mayor parte del problemma

Ok si te parece mejor en español ...la cosa va por esto, desde el principio solicite "AYUDA" (CLARAMENTE ESO) para solucionar mi problema con un portatil Dell que compre por mercadolibre y del cual soy el tercer dueño. Indique mi problema con una contraseña del bios que no deja arrancar el equipo. AHI EN ESE MOMENTO SE ME ACUSO EN VARIAS OPORTUNIDADES DE SOLICITAR CONTRASEÑAS Y PASSWORD COSA QUE NUNCA FUE ASI. Y DESDE ESE MINUTO EH RECIBIDO DE VARIOS MIEMBROS INDICACIONES QUE LA VERDAD NO CORRESPONDE PUESTO QUE LO QUE YO SOLICITABA ERA ALGUNA FORMA DE SOLUCIONAR EL ASUNTO SIN CONTAR CON DELL PORQUE NO ME AYUDABA Y SOLO TENIA LA INFORMACION DEL EQUIPO COMO EL #JT4PFJ1-595B Y EL SERVICE CODE 43120288477 Y NO DATOS DEL PRIMER COMPRADOR DEL COMPUTADOR.

Payaso........

Tranquilase! Ademas es contra nosotros reglas de servicio a lettrear qualquier post en todos lettras capitales.

No offresemos ayudar en sacando palabras de pasar a nadie. Cualquier es el cuento de malasuerta, falta de dinero, enfirmedad de mente, no podemos ayudar. Desculpanos.

Tranquilase! Ademas es contra nosotros reglas de servicio a lettrear qualquier post en todos lettras capitales.

No offresemos ayudar en sacando palabras de pasar a nadie. Cualquier es el cuento de malasuerta, falta de dinero, enfirmedad de mente, no podemos ayudar. Desculpanos.
not only that....but its against the terms of service to type in all caps!:haha::p ....see what i did there?

This is also an English-only forum regardless of where users are located.

Zarstone is still making no sense in that he still bound to follow our forum rules, and I believe he's been alerted enough about that by now. Closing this thread now and putting the topic to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back