Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpmepleasee

Could someone please help me threw this I'm going insane. I've read articles and tried what people are saying but it's not working for me. If someone could do this step-by-step with me it would really help me ALOT.
So,
I accidently deleted SoundMax and I tried downloading it back but it said 'Driver not found' so I tried to go to the Asus site and download a driver (had no idea what to fill in- don't think I did it right) and it just isn't working for me.

I found out I have a built-in AC '97 Codec RealTek -if that means anything relevent.

Motherboard: Asus 94S533-X
Motherboard Chipset: SiS 645DX + 962

Could someone please help me my brother's flipping out. Please and thanks!:confused:

Please press the GO button, to update all your drivers

Some Service Pack (SP) will pop out a warning message in your default browser, under the address bar
Click on the message "Install ActiveX Control" to continue the installation.

I hope that helps you a lot, through getting your audio driver back :)

I did that it didn't ask me to install Active X and only took 10 seconds but it says it was successful so I really don't know. I tried installing SoundMax again after restarting and it said the same thing gah

Okay I read that I had to go to the support site sorry but now it says 21 files found. Which driver is it that I need to download?

BIOS (3) [BIOS History]
BIOS-Utilities (1)
AUDIO (1)
VGA (3)
IDE (5)
LAN (2)
Utilities (2)
Manual (4)

those are the ones it says!

Heh yeah I did I just didn't know if I needed anything else :/ blonde moment sorry not to great with computers clearly.
Thanks soo much !! :) Take care!

That's ok

I noticed that their button has changed, and I had to quickly edit my first post to you, (and the new link)
I preferred the old one though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back