Please review logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My laptop has recently been freezing while online. I followed the 8 steps also when i scanned my system with Avira it gave me Boo.E/Sinowal error and told me to download the bootwizard and make a boot disk which I did.I ran the disk during the boot selection but it never fixed the error. Thanx in advance for the help.

Nothing alarming. You must have been successful in ridding your computer of the evil.
As a precaution, you can run them again in <SAFE MODE> as some evils lurk in memory, then come back during shutdown so they can surprise you upon restart.

Malwarebytes found numerous infected files. but you did not check the line for their removal so the malware is still there.

You have a badly infected system. You will need help removing all of the malware.

Temporarily, there are no trained malware helpers on TechSpot. Some referrals have been made to this SITE

Please read the preliminary removal thread. Don't use System Restore until the cleaning has completed.

Raybay, you missed a lot of 'stuff'!

removed all the malware and running the new programs from the site you just gave me and will update both forums with logs. thanx for tha help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back