Polls

circusboy01

I think, way back when I first joined TS, I saw a couple of polls. Are these run by Techspot? Or can anybody start a poll? If so how Thanks CD

Anyone can start one.

Click New Topic, scroll down to Additional Options box, in there you can do the poll.

I want to start a poll. I hit new thread, and scrolled down to Poll place. But I have no idea how to use it. I put a check in the little box But, didn't see anything to click on to get started. Can something please tell me how to create a poll? thanks

Thanks very much.Did I see where you had a birthday if so HAPPY BIRTHDAY if not Never Mind Ray

Yep. 31 now.

I want to start a poll. I hit new thread, and scrolled down to Poll place. But I have no idea how to use it. I put a check in the little box But, didn't see anything to click on to get started. Can something please tell me how to create a poll? thanks

You were doing it right. You have to think in advance of what your poll is going to be and how many choices you are going to have.

So you check the box and set the number of choices, then hit submit. Then it takes you to a page where you enter the poll question and what each choice is going to be. Then you submit that and you are done.

Back