TechSpot

Polls

By circusboy01
Jul 27, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. I think, way back when I first joined TS, I saw a couple of polls. Are these run by Techspot? Or can anybody start a poll? If so how Thanks CD
  2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,490   +292

Anyone can start one.

Click New Topic, scroll down to Additional Options box, in there you can do the poll.
  3. circusboy01

circusboy01 TechSpot Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 807   +10

Thanks very much.Did I see where you had a birthday if so HAPPY BIRTHDAY if not Never Mind Ray
  4. circusboy01

circusboy01 TechSpot Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 807   +10

I want to start a poll. I hit new thread, and scrolled down to Poll place. But I have no idea how to use it. I put a check in the little box But, didn't see anything to click on to get started. Can something please tell me how to create a poll? thanks
  5. learninmypc

learninmypc TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 5,189   +230

Like this http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic168446.html
  6. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,490   +292

Yep. 31 now.

You were doing it right. You have to think in advance of what your poll is going to be and how many choices you are going to have.

So you check the box and set the number of choices, then hit submit. Then it takes you to a page where you enter the poll question and what each choice is going to be. Then you submit that and you are done.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.