TechSpot

Poscounts are back ...

By DigitAlex
Jul 2, 2003
  1. hmmmmm i just noticed the poscounts were back ...

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Yeah I guess people complained or something. I personally didn't mind that they were gone, I don't look at them, I didn't even know I hit 1500 until someone pointed it out to me.

3. XtR-X

XtR-X TS Rookie Posts: 863

I really don't care that much about postcounts but when taking advice, a higher postcount can suggests being around for a while or they have a little more experience (as time/posts) show.

In this case, this isn't always true but it just gives a good idea of how long that person was arround..... I don't think someone gets 1500 in one day. :)

4. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,943   +552

Like I pointed out before closing the original "post count" thread, I decided that the post counts are valuable enough to have them up however the real deal will come once I roll out the new TS Forums ranking system, then you will see how counts lose importance.

5. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +6

That sounds good.

6. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 536

well we are not discuss that again fro the beginning, but being around has nothing to do with post count ;)

i've been around for one year now and i havent' even posted once a day because when i have nothing to say i just stfu :p

7. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,943   +552

I agree, I'm closing this thread, too :).

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.