Possible bug in the 'Now Online' system

Marnomancer

Hello guys,
I think we have a problem here. In a thread, we get a green indicator-like thing next to our names which says 'xxxx is now online', right?
For those offline, it isn't a problem, but those who are online are getting a 'Forward' button instead of the green button.
I'm not sure how to explain this, but see for yourself:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 10
FWIW, I haven't seen that myself yet. I often look at that item but it hasn't been happening to me yet. Although I view various forums a lot, it's possible I could have overlooked it.

I don't get that, perhaps a browser cache issue? Can you please double check with another browser? Thanks!

I don't see a Forward button at all, I've never seen it.

Also, way to pick out a short post by me, probing for more details, than the pretty helpful post I had in the very next reply :D

Aye, that was bad on my part. I ran CCleaner, and the issue had persisted. I quit FF, re-installed it, and it was fine. The 64-bit version is indeed buggy. I've sometimes spent hours on TS with the 32-bit, and nothing as such had ever happened. Maybe Julio is right. Could've been a cache issue.
The same thing was happening with Waterfox, in the beginning though. Woe to me, I'm shifting to IE9 again :(

Also, way to pick out a short post by me, probing for more details, than the pretty helpful post I had in the very next reply :D

I didn't get that :confused:

It can be embarrassing to have bothered for a silly reason though. Hehe. :blush:

I wasn't really serious, but at the time you took that screenshot, I also had a much more informative post in that same thread just below it. You captured a rare 3 word post of mine.

Hehe we'll make it a memory then.
"Shortest post ever by SNGX1275" :haha:
I actually made my longest post ever yesterday.

Which reminds me, have you checked the Opinion Poll I started (thanks to Leeky) in the 'Overclocking, Cooling and Modding' forum?
I need as many votes as possible. I can't just make a guide that's applicable only to me. Some pro advice would be appreciated.

Back