Price this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Face of LA

hey everybudy i just wanna see how much this **** wud cost?? cuz my friend wanna get this specs and he wants to see if hes gettin fooled or not, and i honeslty cudnt help him very much,
these are the specs

Intel P.D Dual Core 3.0GHZ (L2 cache-4mb)
Motherboard Intel 945 (+Sound+Network) 2 places for RAM
2Gigs RAM DDR2
Hard drive 200 gigs SATA
LG DVD Burner.
Creative blaster Modem V.92 Fax modem
VC Geforce 256MB DDR2 7300gt
Floppy Drive
Genius Keyboard+ Mouse(Wireless)

What Do u think of this System? and Price it up! how much u think it wud cost??

Edit: Fixed sum Info,,,

You'll need ot be more descriptive

I wasn't able to find that particular motherboard, and what is a P4 Duo, you mean Core duo, or Pentium D? I'm thinking Pentium D as none of the Core Duo's run at 3.0ghz

Also brand of the rest of the stuff please, especially RAM(speed as well) makes a HUGE difference.

yeh i think he meant pentium D, But he sed the word "Duo"
he didnt give me A Name or brand for the RAM but he sed its for gammin, N The one giga chip is about 80-85 Bucks,
n i dunno about the motherboard,he sed the new Intel Motherboard! 995 GL I think

Dodgy retailers will tell you everything is for gaming. I've even heard some people say that the GeForce 6200 integrated is one of the best gaming GPUs around.

So if they are reluctant to give you more details (such as model numbers, brands, etc) they are probably giving you cheap products. They might not be ripping you off, cos they probably charge you less for it, but you won't be too happy with the system after awhile.

CMH said:
Dodgy retailers will tell you everything is for gaming. I've even heard some people say that the GeForce 6200 integrated is one of the best gaming GPUs around.

So if they are reluctant to give you more details (such as model numbers, brands, etc) they are probably giving you cheap products. They might not be ripping you off, cos they probably charge you less for it, but you won't be too happy with the system after awhile.
Man they prolly gave him alot of details about the system, but he told me his specs like that and i was confused my self thats why i asked u, but i think ima go with him to the store and see what parts hes gettin and i will tell u,
btw u talkin about GeForce 6200, is it better than 7300 ???

The 7300 is generally better, as long as you get the GT models that use a 128 bit interface. The 7300GS & LE models use something called Turbo cache which is a fancy way of saying it shares your RAM (bad).

I'd price this around USD500 myself, until furthur info is available :p

Especially since it has integrated video.

I wouldn't use integrated video for games. It'll keep the costs down, but as usual, if you keep costs down, something'll give...

oh Now i know what he meant! i asked the seller, he sed the processor is Pentium D Dual Core 3.0GHZ 4MB L2 Cache
and the motherboard prolly is Intel945

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back