Problem including bluetooth, laptop hp pavilion...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well a few months ago i bought an HP Laptop Pavilion dv5000.......

when i first started it...it didn't have any bluetooth ....so i figured it doesn't have ....but then a friend of mine bought the same computer ..and he has bluetooth.......the wierd thing is when i had a problem and i did a software windows restore ....the driver of the bluetooth appeared in the device manager ... but it tells me that there is no bluetooth device..... anyway i recently formated the computer ...and the driver didn't appear again !!!!!!!!

now today i was lookin arround in my start menu ...then i went to the driver restore of hp ....anyway wt i found is the driver of : " HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology"

so i'll explain in a simple way : i have the software and driver for bluetooth but i can't seem to find it !!

plzzzzzzz help !! coz i need bluetooth !!!

Thx Anyway

What bluetooth devices do you have that will be utilized with this laptop? What install discs do you have for these devices? Have you tried to connect them?
What relevant devices show up in the Device Manager?

WEll ..i think u misunderstood me !!! the bluetooth device is integrated , and the driver comes in the original restore disc ....ah by the way , when the bluetooth was once showed in the device manager ..i saw it was from Broadcom Co. but the location of it : Unknown .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back