When I posted this thread, I had to split the post up... Fai enough... But when I had to edit to fix an image, I got an errormessage telling me that a problem had occured, and to contact the staff... I tried again, but still nothing... So I loaded up another browser to see what the thread looked like... By doing so, I found that all my changes had happened, but that my browser wasn't directed to where it should... The same thing happened each time I posted (after the first post) and each time I edited (which was a few times)... Just thought I'd give you the background of what happened, and give everyone else a heads up if they get the same problem... All you have to do is go back twice and reload and you should see your post!