TechSpot

1. TechSpot Forums are dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot Forums are dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

problem with my mic with Realtek HD Audio Input

By a1112 ยท 5 replies
May 11, 2007
  1. alright.

ive asked this question so many places, and got no help. I'm trying here because well, ive tried everywhere.

heres the problem:

When i am on Skype, or any other program that receives audio from my microphone, if i am listening to something, or a noise pops up randomly (from msn, aim, skype, ect.) it sends it through my microphone. No it's not an echo because I use a headset. What's stranger is if my mic isnt even plugged in, I still get this problem.

some one please help me.

2. a1112

a1112 TS Rookie Topic Starter

I tried acoustic noise cancellation and noise suppression but both didn't work.

3. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

Realtek HD Audio Output has been hit by a significant infestation. You migh want to do a Google search to see if it applies to your problem.

4. a1112

i couldnt find anything on google...

5. sniperwolf

sniperwolf TS Rookie

If you found a fix to it as that would be really helpful(it does it with me too)

6. a1112

i bought a 30$ soundcard, that came with diferent software.

everything works fine. so pretty much, it sucks, but you gotta blow 30$ on a new card.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.