TechSpot

problem with my mic with Realtek HD Audio Input

By a1112
May 11, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alright.

ive asked this question so many places, and got no help. I'm trying here because well, ive tried everywhere.

heres the problem:

When i am on Skype, or any other program that receives audio from my microphone, if i am listening to something, or a noise pops up randomly (from msn, aim, skype, ect.) it sends it through my microphone. No it's not an echo because I use a headset. What's stranger is if my mic isnt even plugged in, I still get this problem.

some one please help me.

2. a1112

a1112 TS Rookie Topic Starter

I tried acoustic noise cancellation and noise suppression but both didn't work.

3. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

Realtek HD Audio Output has been hit by a significant infestation. You migh want to do a Google search to see if it applies to your problem.

4. a1112

i couldnt find anything on google...

5. sniperwolf

sniperwolf TS Rookie

If you found a fix to it as that would be really helpful(it does it with me too)

6. a1112

i bought a 30$ soundcard, that came with diferent software.

everything works fine. so pretty much, it sucks, but you gotta blow 30$ on a new card.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.