Problem With PC pls help

By mythos1453
Apr 7, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I recently bought a 500GB SATA , before that i had an ATA 120GB and a SATA 320GB working perfectly for 8months ( although it took me a while to make the pc working ). What happened was that after cleaning the fans and installing the 500GB disk. I press the start button and nothing happens. 2nd time pc starts although screen doesn't show anything. 3rd time it starts and it starts doing Bi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I remove the extra disk etc etc. Anyways to make the story short, the situation is as follows with the 1 ATA sometimes the pc boots and everything is fine, but sometimes it just doesn't start. In the BIOS i saw the 2 SATA disable, but nothing happened after i enabled them..Once it started and it told me inadequate cpu frequency...im so confused lol

Specs:
    intel core 2 duo 2.13GHz
    MB: P5NSLI
    Graphics:Geforce 7600GT 256MB Asus
    Memory: Kingston 667Mhz 1GB
    Power Supply from Antec 450W
  2. batigoal

batigoal Newcomer, in training Posts: 75

did u remember to Save the settings before u exit at the BIOS setup screen? sorry not much of a help xD
  3. mythos1453

mythos1453 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

ye i saved, any other suggestion guys?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.