Problem with video output

Here are my specs:
Motherboard: GIGABYTE G1.Sniper H6
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Processor 3.5GHz 5.0GT/s
Hard Drive: Western Digital Blue WD10EZEX
Video card: SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 100364VXL
RAM: HyperX FURY 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 Desktop Memory Model HX318C10F/8 (x1)

This is sort of a complicated issue, I will try my best to guide you through what is happening.
I started with all of my devices connected, including my video card and sound card. When the HDMI was connected to the video card, the motherboard logo would appear for a split second and disappear to be replaced with a black screen. The black screen does not go away, and the BIOS menus cannot be accessed.
I then tried removing the video and sound cards and connecting the HDMI directly to the motherboard. The BIOS menu started up, and I was able to install my OS and motherboard drivers. There are no issues when the computer is RESTARTED, but when it is shut down (as it needs to be to install the video card/ sound card), there is no video output at all. Connecting HDMI to the video card gives the same issue as before. I have been able to get video output by using the jumpers, although this only works sometimes, and I would really prefer not to need to do this every time I start my computer. So far I have been able to install my sound hard with this method, but the video card is tough. Please help.

I should mention that the jumpers I mentioned are used only to reset the BIOS, I apologize for any confusion. Basically, resetting the BIOS allows for video output sometimes.

Back